Benefits Of Weed Eating
Don't get me wrong, i ain't trying to encourage in taking weed. NO, but since most of you won't listen then allow me to show you few benefits of weed eating.
It’s also because eating marijuana gives you a different kind of marijuana high. Why is it so different? When you smoke marijuana you’re converting a non-psychoactive “acid form” of THC into a psychoactive form of THC called delta-9 THC, which produces a unique set of effects. Please note, when we say “acid form,” we’re not talking about LSD acid.
Article You May Like: GENTLE MEN: What You Don't Know About Shaving
When you eat marijuana, your digestive system converts the inactive form of THC to delta-11 THC, a compound that produces different effects than delta-9. But you get the combined effect of the two.
If you smoke marijuana but as yet you do not consume pot edibles, here’s a summary of the differences in these two methods of marijuana intake:
- Smoked marijuana comes on within a few seconds or a minute or two. The noticeable high lasts for 1-3 hours; then you become “un-high.”
- Depending on whether your stomach is empty or not, eaten marijuana could take 30-90 minutes for you to feel the effects. Eaten medical marijuana effects last for 3-7 hours, and then you gradually descend.
- The burned-out, tired feeling you sometimes get when you come down from smoked marijuana is far less noticeable when you eat marijuana.
- When you eat marijuana, it produces more body-centered effects compared to smoked marijuana, and effects are more evenly distributed throughout the body.
Article You May Like:7 Relationship Problems and 7 Relationship Advice
- Eating marijuana works better for LONG LASTING pain relief, muscle spasms, and similar conditions, but it takes longer to work than smoked marijuana and is thus not as useful for people needing immediate medical marijuana relief.
- Because you can’t feel the effects right away when you eat marijuana, it’s easier to under dose or overdose.
The way to get it right when you eat marijuana is to start with a dose measured marijuana edible, eat a small amount of it on an empty stomach, wait at least an hour until it takes full effect, then decide if you want to eat more, and how much more you want to eat.
When you prepare marijuana to make it into an edible so you can eat it, you have to know what you’re doing.